Friday, August 19, 2011

醉后決定愛上你 // Drunken To Love You

Nowadays I've been watching drama!
Not much nice iPhone games that catch my attention so I draw my attention to watching drama shows!



So I've just complete watching 醉后決定愛上你 / Drunken To Love You!
Total of 18 episodes only.
I thought it would be 20 episodes!
The story flow quite well and Rainie Yang acted well in the movie too.
No wonder she got Taiwan award for best actress / 台湾金钟奖“戏剧最佳女主角奖”。

This show is combination of romantic, comedy and some sad storyline in it.
Still, its happy ending at the end.
Rainie Yang and Joseph Cheng have bed scene and kissing scenes.
A show which is more mature.
Rainie Yang didn't really do her usual act cute faces for this show too.

Ok, there are few nice songs from the show that I really like and I want to share it to you~ :)

嚴爵 - 好的事情


嚴爵 - 又不是這樣就不孤獨


楊丞琳 - 我們都傻


For those who finding new show to watch, you can catch this drama as i guess its really popular!

No comments: