Saturday, August 27, 2011

Eat, Shopping, KTV, Movie

One thing that I cant really tolerate is when you already said the timing to meet already, yet the person change it to another timing LAST MINUTE.
That what i called the person rubber band timing and super elastic kind~!
Encountered it a few time by the same person lor. *irritated*

Few sentences of ranting.. -_-
Next let me post u 2 pics of me before i start the post of the day. LOL!




I woke up early to try curling my hair.
In the end, after my makeup done, my hair become straight again.
Waste my time and energy. :(

So anyway, after voting for the PE at the nearby CC.
I went to the mac to order a cup of drink while waiting for the girls to reach.
Luckily Jingwen reached a few minutes after i bought my drink, so i went to the MRT station to find her.
Engsang reached abit later.

Trained down to Farrer Park and had late lunch at Aston.


My usual order. :)

After our food, we went to Metro to buy a bag for Jingwen.
Her super belated birthday present!

Then fast forward......

Went to NEX.
We parted Jingwen and her BF...
Engsang and I went for KTV at 7pm.
First time singing experience with her. Haha..
The experience is still ok..
And the partyworld at NEX mic and sound system is quite good!
Its my 2nd time singing there.. why now then i realised it?
Maybe we got a good room. ^^







Sang for 3hrs, ended at 10pm.
Called the BF down as we gonna watched late night movie together!
Sent Engsang to MRT station then back to NEX to wait for BF to reach.

Took out my contact lens as I wore it a long day.

Can you see my eyes becoming red? LOL.
I know i look weird with specs when I'm wearing makeup.

Our show is about 11.50pm.
So while waiting for the time to come, we went NTUC to buy some drinks and oso walk around.


So yup!
We caught FD5!
Its like the usual premonition then the bad events happened.
Gory, disgusted images/ scenes whatever you called it. Haha..

Actually I guess this FD5 might be the last series of Final Destination.
Because the end, it shows the scenes from FD1 to FD4.
But maybe there might be more coming up too, who knows?

After our movie, BF drove me down and we had late night supper as i didnt eat dinner.
Had Midnight Curry at Kovan.
Then went back his house to stay overnight.
Yup, that conclude my whole day event. :)

No comments: