Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Lancome Virtuose Precious Cells Mascara

Before I fly to Penang, I went to the DFS at the budget terminal to see the Lancome mascara.
Actually I wanted to get the Lancome Hypnose Precious Cells mascara but to my surprise Virtuose is the newest mascara!
So i bought it!
Of course buying in DFS is much cheaper than outside. (Duh!)









It is said that the precious cells is a new technology that protects your lashes and helps lashes regenerate themselves!
It also make my lashes longer and volumize.
Woot! Longer lashes FTW~!
That's why I am very keen of the product!

See the before and after of my lashes below.
Can you see the differences?




It makes me particular pretty that day! #sonotshy
HAHAHA!!





I am not sure whether the market outside have this new series already or not.
You can check it out yourselves ok. :)
And i guess i will be smarter to buy in DFS in future when i am out overseas. :D

No comments: