Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Don't Wait Till Breakup!

Don't wait until you lose it then you regret for not cherishing it.

Sometimes i really don't understand what guys are thinking.
When the girl is there for you, loving you, you don't treasure it yet you want to like another person, do things behind her.

After she gives up on you then you come begging not to leave, post sad status online.
Dont you think by that time its already too late?? Tsk.

Well this is not happening to me for the time being.
But if it's happening to me in future I will have the same thinking as well.

Nowadays it has been so many relationship problem around my friends.
When they talk about it, it goes through my mind and make me have a lot of thoughts about the problem.
Sometimes, it even makes me feel emo.




Seriously, how do you tell/know when a person truly loves you?
...Feeling?
...The things they do for you?
...Or what?

No comments: