Wednesday, September 28, 2011

DHC Collagen Drink



Finally, I bought my 1 month supply of DHC Collagen Drink (DHC Collagen Beauty 7000+).
I've been reseaching on the net, looking for the types of Collagen Drink.
In Watson, you can see few types of them already.


One box contains 10 bottles of drink.
Therefore I bought 3 boxes.
Moreover, its having offer right now!
By right its selling at $49.90 in Watson, now its only $44.90.
Saved $5! ^^




Collagen Drink comes in a bottle size and also in the form of powder.
I guess it depends on which kind of intake you want?
In case you don't know, bottle size are much more expensive.


So obviously DHC Collagen drink is bottled drink and its about the size of the iPhone.



The taste of the drink is quite sweet but its not fattening at all, and the drink is really tasty.

You might wonder why am I drinking it so early?
Well, we have a saying: Prevention is better than cure right?
I am not sure the effectiveness of the drink until I drink it for 3 months.
Maybe by the time I will out another post to tell you if its effectiveness ok? :)



我要我的皮肤美美大作战!嘻嘻~

No comments: