Wednesday, September 21, 2011

旋风管家 // Hayate the Combat Butler



I just finished watching Hayate the Combat Butler (旋风管家), a total of short 13 Episodes.
This show originate from a manga.
Its a story about a guy call Hayate who who is buried by his parents' gambling debts. With no way to pay back the money, he thought about going to the dark side by getting into the kidnap and ransom business. But instead of becoming a kidnapper, he ended up saving a girl from a real kidnapping. The girl turned out to be the sole heir of a conglomerate who faced these kinds of threats every day. In a case of kidnapping gone wrong vs. mistaken love confession, she hires him to be her butler and helps repay his parents' debts. Grateful to have gangster collectors off his back, he vows to protect her from harms, which is no easy task.
(Synopsis credit to DramaWiki)


For this show, they invited Park Shin Hye (朴信惠) to act as the main actress.
The reason I watched this show is because of Park Shun Hye! :)


Anyway I find the main actor, George Hu (胡宇崴) is cute too!
I've seen him acting a few show before but was never the main actor.
As for this show, he is the main one and I feel that he acted well.


Oh, I am so attracted to Tia Li (李毓芬)!
She looks like a goddess~
She has a got pretty face which I am very envy of!
Cannot take my eyes off her!
Psst, I even joined her facebook page. Hehehee~

Alright, 2 sweet photos from the show.




Anyway, that's about it.
Still start watching new show tomorrow.
I have a list of shows waiting for me so I am not that bored. ^~^
Till here.. Sayo~

No comments: