Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Last Saturday~



Hello starting this post with a pic of myself with a little messy hair.
Ok sorry for not really updating regularly.
I am like doing my weekly weekend updates.
Life's for me during the weekdays are just work, study, home and nothing special so yup that's the reason for boring updates. =p

I know I still owe the Penang Trip post.
I still have not start resizing and edit the photos yet. :x

Anyway, last Saturday H&M opening!
However, I missed out.
I was there really but the queue was crazily long so BF and I didnt get the chance to go. :(
Anyway, there will be chance to go one day.
H&M will be there forever.. LOL


So we caught The Smurfs!
Oh my smurfs! The show is cute and funny!
Its a good and happy show. :D
Those who watched the show will not forget the Sing A Happy Song.
La la la-la la la, Sing a happy song~
La la la-la la la, Smurf your whole day long~

During night time, BF drove to my house to pick my mum and sis to Punggol for dinner.
It is a birthday dinner for my mum.
Bro and his GF joined too!
Dined at Sakura Charcoal Grilled & Shabu Shabu.
Ways to go there is by own transport, if not you can go there by shuttle bus from Sengkang.
More info at the website - http://www.sukigroup.com.sg/suki/shabu.htm



It is different from other Sakura as they have BBQ and Shabu Shabu.
More choices.
Each about $30, I think its quite worthy.
Had a fullfilling dinner. ^^



After which, BF drove us back home. :)

No comments: