Monday, September 19, 2011

Weekends are always so short..

"Weekends are a bit like rainbows; they look good from a distance but disappear when you get up close to them." ~John Shirley
How true is that!

To me, weekends are always so short!
I haven even get the feel of weekend yet and then tadah, it weekdays! *sigh*

So on Saturday, I finally got to go H&M with BF!
A new 3 storeys high fashion brand shop located at Somerset, just opposite of Cineleisure!
I am not sure why but seriously I am not very fond of the clothes except for some which are the winter jacket.
However, in SG there's no need to wear those clothes!!
I know its going to be the winter seasons now.. ._.
Heard my friends said that H&M in HongKong are much more cheaper, is that true???
Well i guess the bags, shoes and accessories they are really cheap..

In the end my damage there is only $39.90!
I only bought a velvet color bag which I really like!


BF also bought a top and socks. Haha..
I cannot imagine how people can spend hundreds dollar there.
Maybe I not very interested in the clothes is due to too many people at the fitting room i guess!
If I cant even get to try, I guess I wont really buy the clothes unless I am buying basic tops.





Random photos of myself because I dont know where to insert the photos. :p

Our dinner, we settled it at The Roti Prata House, located at Upper Thomson Road which is said to be the crispiest of all.
Indeed, the prata is really crispy.
However, I guess they pre-made the prata so when ours were being served, the prata is not as fresh as it just come out from the stove. :(



Other than the pratas, we also ordered the Meehoon goreng.
I dont usually eat this but I find it quite tasty too.



After our dinner, we headed down to AMK hub to watch Don't Be Afraid Of The Dark.

The show is okay.
The scary part is only because of the loud sound system in the theatre that scared me.
Other than that, I don't think this is is scary. Haha..

That's all for my weekends.
Usually Sundays are resting days for BF and I.
Nothing much.
Till then... :)

No comments: