Monday, October 31, 2011

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!



Today is the actual Halloween which falls on Monday.
I bet most people celebrated it on the Saturday and maybe Sunday.
I was at Orchard that night and I saw many "ghosts" came out to play. HAHA!
I guess the most happening place would be at Clarke Quay where everyone dressed up as demons, devils, and other uniforms.
Didnt get the chance to go by, but I know its should be very fun there.

So... I won a pair of “Horror-thon” tickets consisting of 3 movies “The Thing”, “Paranormal Activity 3”, and “Blood Creek” from Cathay Cineleisure!
BF and I went to watch the movies from 9pm to about 3am last Saturday.
Always wanted to try marathon movie so I guess it was a experience of watching 3 movies at one go. LOL!


The first movie is The Thing.
Its a show on an ailen attacking the human.
The ailen are able to shape the same appearance as the human who caught the virus.
I think the plot is quite good as we wouldn't know who are the one who caught the virus.
There are lots of gory image for this show.
BF already watched this movie with his friends, so I kept asking him what's happening next but the naughty boy didnt want to tell me. :/


The second movie is Blood Creek which is coming on theatre soon in Singapore.
The starting of the show seems to bore us but till the ending, the show gets more exciting.
Its about a man who turns to a demon by drinking living human blood, and in the end got killed by 2 men.


Paranormal Activity 3 is the last show we watched.
The first and second series of the show I didnt watched because we thought its not nice.
However, its the most irritating show I've ever watched.
It is because we didnt know when will the next scene be like.
Most of the time, I am covering my ears while watching. -_-

Out of 3 movies, I like 'The Thing' and 'Paranormal Activity 3' because of the fear factor.
Once again, thanks Cathay Cineleisure for the tickets. :D

No comments: