Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Ending My Long Holiday

Hello I am back from my trip yesterday evening.
Took a day off today to rest and will be back to work tomorrow. :(

Anyway a lot of people been asking me the same question - "How's your trip? Is it fun?".
I kept replying the same answer to them.
Trip this time is not as fun as the previous one.
I am not sure why.
Maybe this time this trip is last minute and very unplanned as we're supposed to be heading to Bangkok.
Nonetheless, I bought lots of good stuff back from there.
So I guess this trip is still not that bad. LOL!

I'm not sure I'll drag until when to blog this Taiwan trip post as I still have not even start on my Cameron Highland trip post. Haha..
Getting more and more lazy in blogging already.
Still, be patient and wait for it then. ;)

No comments: