Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Museum Of Horror


Thanks to in2it.sg who gave me a pair complimentry ticket. :)
More info of Museum of Horror > http://www.in2it.sg/highlight/moh2011


On 22 Oct, BF and I went to check out this Museum of Horror located at Scape Warehouse.
Heard that its the second time that they are having this.
Truthfully, I am not like those girly girls who are afraid of those wore mask and dress up as "demons", "ghost" or "monster".
The only thing I am afraid is when they suddenly jumped out and shocked me.
Therefore, I am compliment myself as brave girl. :D

Shall not go in every little details and we shall jump straight to photos!
Took lots of photos which i think they are cool. ^^


Mascot outside.


Isnt her look scary?
I hate to look at white eyeballs. Eww..










Scream!










This chucky suddenly scared me and i let out a scream.
The only one that scared me that day. LOL!








Look very real~




Hi Jigsaw.










Do i look eerie with the doll? :|




Diablo


Haha.. i am just trying to be funny. ;p

The 3D experience..















Overall, the experience is not bad.
I can see the effort made in setting up those scenes and the mascots.
However, the place is too small so i feel that the entry fee is quite expensive.

No comments: