Friday, December 02, 2011

The 11 line Abs

I want to train for the 11 line abs those korean female artists have!
I think 11 line Abs are so sexy~ Dont you think so?
Girls having 6 pack abs and biceps are so not sexy!


I love BoA toned abs!
Its like so perfect, dont you think so?



Hmm cant really see Goo Hara (Kara) abs but she is known for the ant waist!
Her waist measurement is only 22inch! Omg i ish so envy!!



Nicole Jung (Kara) abs look nice as well~



Yuri (SNSD) waistline is slim and her abs are good too!
She's tall and slim!


I've started running last week but still not on a regular basis.
I am trying to do so because my stamina is not good.
Thinking if i should sign up for classes like pilates or cardio. HAHA!
Maybe i shouldn't, I think I need to be more self-discipline.
Even if i couldnt get a nice 11 abs, i still hope that i lose some fats out of these execrise. ^^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.