Thursday, December 01, 2011

December ♥

Its finally December!
I bet many of you loves December!
Best month of the year, a festive season.

Not sure if many of you are prepare for 2012 to come?
I only know when every new year starts, I feels that I am growing older.
And is 2012 the end of the world? Haha..

Ok, i am not gonna continue to blabber about anything inauspicious.
So this December should be a busy meetup session with my friends for the weekend again!

4th Dec, I am gonna meet SheauWei for a SPA session in Sentosa.
I hope its good as we bought the deal online.
Need to relax ourselves~
Also, we need to catch up, its been months since our last meetup (exclude meeting her in Taipei).

5th Dec, Am going JB with my sister for naily session.
Its the first time I'm going in without BF's accompany.
I hope nothing happens. *touchwood*

10th Dec, I going for pre-lasik evaluation.
OMG YESSS, i am saving up for Lasik now and probably I will be doing in after CNY next year if I passed the evaluation! :D

17 Dec, meeting up with EngSang and Jingwen for Xmas gift exchange.
I hope nothing cock up again. Haiyo~

23 Dec, meeting up with Steph and Veron for Xmas feast.
Being a good girl friend, I am gonna send flowers to their office for Xmas.
They should be very touched. Hehehehe...

25 Dec, on this actual day is for BF to celebrate together.
Still unsure what are we going to do on that day.
Same goes to NYE~

I wonder when is my company annual dinner.
Heard that my office will be closed from 30 Dec to 3 Jan and we'll resume work on 4th Jan.
About 3 days of rest! :D

OK, I hope u all have a wonderful celebration during this festive season.
HAPPY DECEMBER~ Y

No comments: