Monday, December 05, 2011

JB with the Family

Starting this post with pictures of me and my sis!
Its been so long since I take photos with her. :D







Sis asked me to accompany her to JB to do nails as she said its cheap doing in there.
When mum knows about it, she wants to tag along.
So, I brought them in as its their first time going by bus.

From City Square, we cabbed down to Holiday Plaza for RM8.
Holiday Plaza was said to be the popular shopping centre before City Square was built.


We did our nails at Nail Studio located at the highest floor.
I like the shop concept.
It is big and pretty.


This is my current nail design!
I love it.
I only do manicure, this is gelish.
Total cost is RM115, estimated SGD$47, which is pretty cheap!
If I do in SG, it will cost me more than $65 already..


A photos with my new nails and also with the pretty wallpaper from the shop.

We walked around Holiday Plaza.
Actually there's nothing much to shop and the shopping centre is quite old.
However, there are a lot of salons.
So I am wondering, maybe I can do my hair there since we are going back next month to do nails for CNY!

Chance upon this Crepe store and I wanna try.



Mine Chocolate and Peanut Crepe.


Its really big!
Kinda regret eating this because its the culprit for my sickness now. :(

Anyway, when we went out of Holiday Plaza, we saw KSL is just nearby, so we walked over to shop.
Mum and Sis bought load of stuff because after the currency exchange, the stuff is definitely cheaper than SG by few dollars so they tempted to buy the stuff.
As for me, I didnt get anything. Haha..

We settled our dinner at Seoul Garden at City Square before heading back home.
Spent about 10 hours in JB.
Felt so tired after going back home.
I guess mum and sis are happy with their buys in JB. LOL~

No comments: