Monday, December 19, 2011

Last Week..


I received my second X'mas gift from BF.
Yay Audio Technica headphone ish <3!


We caught Alvin and the chipmunks 3.
I find that it is not as fantastic this time.
The previous one is better.
However, its still a funny movie especially at the part where Simon turned into a flirtatious "French" Simon.

Sunday is a day to stay in due to the wet weather.
We caught SNSD Japan Tour video on youtube.
I think BF drooled from the start of the video till the end. HAHA!!
I cannot deny their charm on the stage la.
They are really pretty especially Yoona, Taeyeon, Soo Young and Jessica. Hehe..
It would be so nice if I'm able to catch their first concert in Singapore!
Oh well, shan't brood over it anymore since its over. :)

Alritey, nothing much for the weekend.
I am looking forward to our Xmas dinner next Saturday.
Its been quite sometimes I last ate good food.
So I am craving for GOOD food yah. *FATDIEME! :)

No comments: