Wednesday, December 21, 2011

料理情人夢 / Love Recipe


Just completed this drama yesterday.
Total of 10 episodes, a short and sweet drama.
I guess its one of the best drama that I've watched this year! :D
Well, I love beautiful love story. ^~^

The storyline are quite unexpected at some point and make me curious, wanting to get the whole picture of the story.
It is a mixture of romance and comedy.


Kenji Wu (吴克羣) is so attractive in this show.
I was so attracted to him. Hehe..


Got to know this actress, Li Jia Ying (李佳穎), I think she's pretty and sweet.
Look like a girl next door but still got the playful side of her. :)


Gui Gui (吴映洁) acting skill seems to be improving.
I thought it wasn't her because she looked kind of mature, not like the past show that I've watched.
Good job! :)


Rhydian Vaughan (鳳小岳) is 1 year older than me but he got a very matured look. Haha..
At the first sight, I think he's quite good looking but after few episode, I dont think he's that attractive. :p
However, in this show, some of the part he acted humourous too.


Of cos for this show, the 2 songs by Kenji Wu are loved!
Both songs are written by him, he's really talented.

爱的秘方


一半一半

No comments: