Saturday, December 31, 2011

SAY GOODBYE TO 2011!

2011 has been quite a great year for me I would say.
Other than not fulfilling my last year resolution of studying, I guess the others are still alright.

Thinkin back this year I've gone to a few places, especially travelling around the Malaysia side.
I went Redang, Penang and Cameron Highland.
The best memories would be at Redang where I celebrate my 24th Birthday!
The place is so beautiful and its one of a great place to be at.

My resolution for the coming year would be to pass my driving lesson!
I know I've been saying that for years already but this time I'm determine to get it.
I am gonna convert from manual to auto and change to a private student.
Hopefully I can get it soonest possible.
I'm gonna retake my FTT as the previous one has expired.

Next, would be to advance in my career.
I want to earn more money for saving for future as well as to travel more places like Korea and Japan.
Those places are expensive!

Actually I'm not looking for the next year as I'm going 25!
Damn it's only 5 more years stepping into the thirties!
Age for women are indeed scary as we grow older and older. Sigh~
I shall find a man who can marry me as soon as possible! Lol kidding~
Seriously after 30 years old, I shall not get married already.
I feel that it's too old to have kids lah!
This kinda of stuff makes me feel dilemma.
I envy those who get marry and have kids at a younger age because when their kids grow older, the parents are not so old, and they can look like siblings, the age gap are not big.
However, they have burdens and could lose out a lot of things after getting married and have kids at a young age.
Anyway, that's my thoughts only.
Maybe the others have different opinion as me.

Anyway today is the last day of 2011, hope you enjoy the very last bit of it.
Have a blessed 2012!

2 comments:

Tommy said...

Happy New Year ^^
Remember yr driving hor=p

Jing said...

Haha yes Mr Ho!