Thursday, December 22, 2011

Super Idol 6/ 超级偶像 第一屆校際爭霸戰

I am not sure should I name this as Super Idol 6 because the main contestants are from the school and some from the society.
Anyway, the winner was announced on 3 Dec 2011.
1st place is 李懿珅 (Li Yi Sheng).
In the 2nd place is 陳婕 (Chen Jie) from ShangHai.

Actually I find that this time the competition is not as interesting as Super Idol 5.
I watched this series is due to 詹宜靜 (Zhan Yi Jing)!
I thought she would be one of the contestants, however she joins just to PK the other contestants and lost on the 2nd round. =(

Anyway, Chen Jie has a very good nice.
Her performances are also very perfect.
I cant really remember any songs that I can intro to you.

There's one guy who is from Singapore.
I think he's quite good too!
He's name is 黃小龍 (Lawarence Huang Xiao Long) and he's one of the Top 10, in the 9the place.

看我72變.

He did a good job here.
And got quite a high score.

點擊

This song is written by himself.
Also did a good job and the audiences are enjoying it.

心動心痛

宋妍甄 (Song Yan Zhen) & 王崴宇(Wang Wei Yu) sang this song very nicely.
Especially Song Yan Zhen, she has a very good voice.
Wang Wei Yu become very good looking after the makeover.

There are a few funny and weird contestants in this series.
They are quite lame.
In my opinion. the previous series is better than this one. :)

No comments: