Sunday, December 04, 2011

Time for Retail Therapy!

Due to unforseen circumtances, Sheauwei and my SPA session was postpone to next week!
Nonetheless, we still meet up for catching up and retail therapy~
Frankly speaking, I haven been buying clothes in Singapore for a few months already.
Good job on saving money! *give myself a pat at the back*

We had our brunch at Shokudo Japanese Pasta and Pizza Restaurant.
Ordered a set meal and find the food is not bad.
Just that the portion is quite small and it does not make me feel full.







After our lunch, we start our shopping.
From H&M to 313@Somerset to ION!
Its like the whole day shopping.
She bought me my first Xmas present - A top from Forever 21. ^~^
I'm still pondering on what to get for her.
Shopping for presents seem to be a hassle for me nowadays and I am getting lazy to think of what to buy for the person. D;

Anyway, she really spend quite a lot on that day!
She bought a dress for her cousin birthday celebration and also Xmas present for her BF.
I only bought 1 top from Zara. :D

Ok. Last photo for the day to end this post~

No comments: