Saturday, December 24, 2011

Xmas Dinner With Da Boyf

BF made reservation at Hot Stone a few weeks before Xmas which located at Clarke Quay.
My review for the food is that its quite normal.
For the price, the portion of the food came is not much as we ordered ala carte.


Cocktail, Tequila Sunrise


Bf's fruit punch.
I dont allow him to drink alcohol because he's driving!


Starter


His Beef Set


My Seafood set









After our dinner, we went for a walk.
Then we went Orchard area and was really packed with people!
It suddenly rain.
How I wished its snow rather than rain.. :S

We went to Haagen Daz for ice cream as dessert.
The area was so warm and no aircon which made my ice cream melt so fast.




Yay! For Choco Lover like me!


Hi, I'm Ms Santa. :p
BF got the santa hair clips for me.
It blinks with many pretty colors.

Even though the day feel as though like the other normal day together.
However on this special day with the special someone, it feels blissful. ^~^

Lastly, I'm gonna end this post with a picture of us.
So hard to take photos together. :/

No comments: