Saturday, January 21, 2012

Chinese New Year's Eve's Eve


Hi, see my pretty curls?
Luckily its still maintaining in good shape.
Tell you a secret...
Actually I didnt really take care of my curls. HAHA!
I am a lazy person you see..
I don't put the sculpting lotion everyday.
And my hair now is like dried grass at the end, which i really hate. :(
Gonna trim it next month and hopefully I can do a highlight in ash green!

So, its Chinese New Year's Eve's Eve today.
BF and I went to the town area.
He kept saying that the town area looks quite empty for a weekend, maybe many people went to Chinatown to buy New Year stuff. HAHA.



Anyway, we watched The Viral Factor (逆战).
Surprisingly the show is awesome.
This show is shown in 4 different languages - English, Mandarin, Malay and Cantonese.
Most of the scenes are shown in Malaysia.
My colleague in Malaysia told me that she saw the filming because its so near my Malaysia office.
I wonder how they gathered the people to act in the movie, it seems so exciting!
Nicholas Tse really put a lot of effort in every movie he acts.
His scenes look really dangerous as he kept falling off from high area.
I thought the director or producer ill treated him like that.
Overall the show is worth the watch.

No comments: