Saturday, January 14, 2012

EngSang's Belated

Met up with the girls for Eng Sang's belated birthday celebration in the noon even though I dont feel really well. :(
Fall sick before CNY is really terrible!
Hope to get well soon so that I can eat all the Bak Gua, Love letters and so on.. :(



Start with a local movie - We are not Naughty.
This movie is surprisingly good.
Some parts make you laugh and some make you sob.
Its really touching at some parts, I heard people around me sobbing.
I didnt cry but almost, dont wanna smudge my eye makeup. :)
Daniel Chen is one of the main actor!
Both Shawn and Joshua really grown up and both are really handsome in their own way.
There's a brave girl who go bald in the show too!
And the small boy there is really cute lah..

After the 2hrs movie, we went over to Orchard for a walk.
Then bought EngSang birthday present.
She chose the present herself - GUESS necklace and earrings.

After which, we went over to Takashimaya for our dinner.
While waiting for our turn to get a seat, we took lots of photos. :D



















So our dinner was at Crystal Jade Xiao Long Bao.
I guess its my second time trying out the food there.
The queue was really long that day.









The food are good except for the fried rice as it tastes kinda bland.
I had a good day with the girls.
Guess we'll have a almost monthly meet up for this year. Hee~

No comments: