Wednesday, January 25, 2012

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!

GONG XI HUAT ZAI AH!!
HUAT HUAT HUAT!! HAHAHA~



Even though its the 3rd day (初三) of Chinese New Year today, still I hope that my well wishes don't come in late.
So how many hong bao have you all gathered?
Mine is almost the same as last year, not much different.

For the past 2 days, I've been eating lots of goodies, feeling very full and I don't feel like eating anymore.
I guess weight is gaining and its time to hit on the running tracks.

Start of work today after a long holiday.
Dragging my feet to work as usual. Sian MAX!
Well, I should look of a bright side that its only 3 working days for this week!
So sad to know that the next public holiday will be on April! What a torture to Singaporeans right?

Anyway, I am sorting out photos and also gonna get photos from BF before I can write up my CNY posts.
So do wait patiently for it alright? Hehehe..

Signing off now.
Ciao!~

No comments: