Saturday, January 07, 2012

I'm Vain Like That.

I dont deny I'm a vain girl.
Which girl arent vain right?
Seriously, I'm spending near $400 for this coming CNY!
Heart super pain now. HAHA!
But I'm still lovin' the things I did.
So I guess its worthy right?!

In the noon, went in to JB with Sis and her friend, Leanne.
Asked BF along because I will not be worry as there's a guy with us. Hehe..
BF waited patiently for 2hr for us to done our nails! :D


TADAH!
The nails that I chosen for this CNY.
Pretty not?
I'm very satisfied with the new nails.
By the way, we did at the same place last month.
Its called Nail Studio inside Holiday Plaza.
On that day itself, it was so packed and their appointment are full till 8PM!
We were lucky enuff to get a spot.
Moreover, they are increasing their price with effect from 9 Jan 2012 ~ 22 Jan 2012 due to CNY.
Count ourselves lucky again!

By the way, I did this design for RM208, estimated in SGD is $86.
This time more expensive the previous because of the 3D nail art and the diamonites. :D

RM20 - Removing of old gelish paints
RM58 - Classic Mani and Pedi
RM55 - Soft gel charge
RM75 - Nail arts design
-----
RM208

I guess its worthy than doing in SG still lah.. :p
Oh yes, I did the classic pedi and using the normal OPI paints in darker red.


Loving my current nails.
Hopefully its will last until CNY.
I'm scare the diamonds will drop. :(


So my perm is still lasting after 4 days. HAHA.

Sigh sigh...
Being a vain girl is so expensive!
We want nice hair, nice nails, pretty clothing, make sure our skin is perfect, make up to conceal the ugliness and the list goes on.. LOL!
Is it we girls are so not confident or what?
I'm not sure..
I just now we born as girls, and we are just like that. :p

No comments: