Friday, January 06, 2012

我可能不會愛你 / In Time with You



Finished this 13 episodes long Taiwan drama acted by Ariel Lin (林依晨) and Chen Bo Lin (陳柏霖).
This drama is saying about a story of the "special friend".
Made me wonder is there pure friendship between a girl and a guy.
The story says a lot of things that kinda wakes me up.
Its like almost everyone life's story is in the show.

Even though the 2 main cast finally get together in the last episode.
Their short and sweet romance really touched my heart.
How I wished everybody's marriage are so blissful like that.
Anyway, worth the watch! Its a nice show. :)

I like the part when the guy said "真正对的那个人不是「另一个选择」,而是「唯一」".
When you love that someone, he/she should be your priorty and not an option.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I love the 2 songs in this show. ^~^


洪佩瑜-踮起腳尖愛


Aggie-旋轉門

No comments: