Friday, January 13, 2012

Its so hard to come by..

Yesterday, I attended BF's relative's son wedding.
Always see people around me tying knot, I sometimes wonder when will it be my turn, who will be the one and how will it be like.
Nah.. actually its just thought. =p

So upon hearing that the newly wed tie knot after 14 years of relationship, I was surprised as well as envied.
How in the world, especially in this generation, will couples get together for 14 long years then get married.
I heard they are currently 28 years old so I concluded that they dated since 14 years old which is Secondary 2!
I guess its envious if your first partner is also your last one.

Well, I just feel that its hard to come by..
Moreover I guess in this world, there are really couples that fated to be together. :)

No comments: