Monday, January 09, 2012

Lucido-L Hair Make Supplement for Straight Hair!

I hope this post don't come in too late~
Last year November, I received an email from Nuffnang.
It stated that I won a sample of Lucido-L Hair Make Supplement!
It is a treatment oil for straight hair.


Its just a small cute pink bottle and it can make my hair soft and smooth.

Secret behind..


To tell you the truth, I never like to apply any product on my hair because I am afraid it will be very oily which makes me feel discomfort.
However I have to say that I have a total change of mindset after I tried this treatment oil!
Its really good and it DOES NOT make my hair oily at all even though I wake the next day.




Come, let me show off my beautiful to you now! :D







So now I am having a permed hair, I will definitely get the orange bottle to treat my permed hair as its kinda dry now! :(

For more information, you can visit Lucido-L website.

No comments: