Friday, January 13, 2012

Twelve Cupcakes!

Few days ago, I was kinda craving for some sweet stuff.
So I went to United Square; Twelve Cupcakes to get cupcakes!
I chanced upon this store on TV actually.
I got to know that this shop is opened by Jaime Teo and so I went to research for it.
Looking at the photos of the cupcakes, they indeed look tempting!




I bought 3 flavours!
1 for $3
6 for $17
Above pricing are not for special menu.


Mocha Flavour


Stawberry Vanilla Flavour


The bestseller - Chocolate Chocolate Flavour!

I ate the chocolate chocolate and Strawberry Vanilla flavour.
For Mocha Flavour, my mum ate it.
The chocolate chocolate flavour taste like dark chocolate to me.
Strawberry Vanilla has a sour taste.

No need to guess.
My favourite is, of course, Chocolate Chocolate Flavour! :D



Nowadays cupcakes have replace birthday cakes already.
In future, I can get this kind of cupcakes for my friends birthday. ^~^

No comments: