Sunday, January 08, 2012

Veron's Chalet Gathering

After the JB trip that afternoon, we went back SG in the evening and went to Veron's chalet gathering.
Actually, I guess her purpose is for gathering, as she stated in the RSVP.
We reached at around 9PM and left at ard 2AM.

We had BBQ food.
Halfway, they BBQ-ing the food, it rained. -_-"
The guys even shelter under the umbrella to cook the food for us to eat. WIN!

After eating, we had card games.


Tried this monopoly deal game that Tommy brought.
And I had fun playing that! Hehe..
Also, tried playing poker card game.
The one whose card has lesser point win and also guess your own card game.

I'm quite happy that BF can get along with my friends, even my guy friends. :D

Nothing much for this weekend.
This 2 nights it rained and I just want to snuggle under my blanket. :p
Alright, till here. BYE!

No comments: