Monday, February 27, 2012

Ashy Highlighted Hair


Finally change to a new hair color.
4 months ago, I dyed my hair black.
Then after I permed my hair, the black faded to dark brown.
Eventually, my black hair grows like 3 - 4 inch.
So today, I dye a new hair color!

I always dye my whole head so this time, I had my hair highlight in ashy tone.
Really like it.
The hairstylist helped me to bleach then dye the whole hair ash.
Came out the color that I wanted.
However, I am afraid that the ash will fade away to 'I duno what color'. D;
My sis said that there's a lot of color. Haha.. I dont know..

Actually I wanted to dye the whole hair ash but thinking about the pain when your whole head is being bleached.
I dont think I can take it.
I did the semi bleached when I dye my hair beige blonde.
Itch till I wanna die already.
If I bleach for ash hair, I don't think I can tahan. ;S
Hmm, maybe I can't say so early.
Who knows one day I snip my long hair away and dye whole head ash. LOL!

Now, I still don't really have a clearer pic of my current hair.
Will take it soon and post it for you all to see yah.
Alrite.. Till then. ;)

No comments: