Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Gloomy Days



It’s a gloomy work week for me but this coming weekend should be fun.
Lucky for friends meet up and all~ ^~^
Looking at my calendar, it's filled with appointments.
Nowadays I've been marking my calendar on dates that I have events.
(Ahh… talk about getting old and memory failing..)

Anyway, my eyes are recovering quite well.
Later I am going for my second post LASIK review.
I really need to treat my dark circles!
If I don’t makeup and go out with bare face without specs, I really looked like a walking zombie. >_<
Therefore, I bought specs without degree.
I will still take off my specs while working.
Haha.. I think I don really need to bother the people in the office think how I looked.
Anyway, they still say I look ok without specs la.. I guess they fu yan me only. LOL.
Mum kept asking why I wear spec when I already did LASIK.
Also, say I waste money like that.. HAHA.
Wearing specs can really cover that dark circles and in that way I don’t look like a walking zombie.

Alright not much happening for the past few days.
I shall sign off now. BYE!

No comments: