Thursday, February 23, 2012

IRIS



I wasn't very keen in watching this drama at first even though I have the downloaded videos in my computer. I wanted to watch Athena: Goddess of War as BoA acts as a cameo in the show. After watching the first episode of Athena: Goddess of War, I cannot understand the storyline therefore BF ask me to watch IRIS in order to get a better idea on how the story flow since both dramas have the same plot. FYI, he already finish watching the 2 dramas already!

Now I don't regret watching IRIS as it is a nice now. Some parts still quite confusing to me. The version I watched was with Chinese subtitles. I hate reading Chinese subtitles because it’s very hard to catch what they said and I am lazy to playback to re-read and understand it. HAHA. I found a website with English subtitles but some of the video cannot be played. :( The web is http://www.epdrama.com/iris/ Moreover, most of the time, I watched the show when I am on my way to work or go home in train.

In this show, I feel that Lee Byung-hun acted very well. Korean show always can touch people's heart. I guess actors and actresses bring out their emotion very well. Be it the actor or actress, they can cry like tap water. Also, the music and songs play a part too. T.O.P from Big Bang also played a role in IRIS. I was quite surprised actually. He acted as a cold blooded killer, really suit his image.

I just want to intro this music which I really like. Its call Sad Love. :)

No comments: