Monday, February 06, 2012

Lazy Weekend

Last weekend was a lazy weekend for me especially on Sunday.
I think every Sunday is a sleeping day for me.
No wonder I have trouble sleeping on the Sunday night.
Imagine I slept from 1AM to 12PM then sleep again from 4PM to 6PM after my brunch.
How to sleep at night? hahaha..
But luckily for last night, I didn’t have insomnia.
Maybe the weather is too good for me to fall asleep. ^~^

Finally I fix my PSP last Saturday.
Not sure why my modified version was changed to unmodified version.
Anyway, I have also updated my firmware.
I think the last time I played PSP was year 2010.
Lost touch of it for about 1yr+ and my DJ MAX regressed already.
I’m gonna train back to my standard!
Also, I am continuing to play Mana Khemia: Student Alliance, I want to complete that game.

Ok enough about my PSP games. Haha..
Anyway, BF and I went to watch Underworld: Awakening.

Gosh, I tell you that show is aweeeesome!
I totally love the whole series of Underworld.
The main actress, the Vampire named Selene, is so cool in the show, I wish I were her. Hehehe..
I would love to be the cool heroin if I were to act in a drama or movie.
I mean serious! I really love to play the cool cast. Hahahahah…

That night, I had steamboat at BF’s house with his family.
It’s like a routine for them every year - steamboat to start the New Year and steamboat to end the New Year.

Nowadays I am like losing my appetite.
I am not sure why.
On Friday, I was too unlucky that I had diarrhea.
Don’t know what I ate, not sure was it the milk that I drank which was almost expiring.
I’m like keep falling sick for the past few months.
First were the bad coughed and flu, then I had ulcers and now this.
Till now, 2012 hasn’t really treated me that well.
I hope the next few months would be better for me.

No comments: