Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap Day

February 29 is a date that usually occurs every four years!
So it must be a special day for those whose birthday fall on today.
Happy Birthday!!

By the way, both BF and I won a free pair of movie tix to watch The Devil Inside at Shaw Lido.
I gave up mine because BF already won so I let other people a chance to catch it too.



When the show starts, I found out that this is a documentary film.
I am like sian 1/2 because I'm not really interested in this kind of movie.
Hate show that does a lot of talking and hate shaky camera.
Boyfriend almost fell asleep somemore! =O

Anyway this show is scary after the first exorcism was done.
I almost wanted to leave the theatre!!!
I got the tense up feeling while watching.
As the movie goes towards the end, it rather scary.
You will wonder who is possessed, what will he/she do next and so on..
However, there was an arupt ending which is like the case is not close yet.
A bit no meaning. =/

Overall, I feel that its not very worthy to watch.
Its just a short film, about 1hr 15mins only.
However, the storyline is quite interesting.


Thank you Incinemas.sg for the free tickets! :)

No comments: