Monday, February 13, 2012

小資女孩向前衝 / Office Girls



Totally love this show even though I was reluctant to watch it in the first place. Hehe..
Started to get interested in this show because I saw a news saying that Tia Li acting as a very bad woman and Taiwanese was like discussing her role.
Moreover, Roy Chiu (邱澤) is acting too! Got hot guy so much watch!! HAHAHA~
I thought the total episode is 24 but it's 25 so last weekend was the last episode.
It was a happy and romantic ending.
Worth the watch!

I must say that all the casts acted really well if not the show wouldnt be a success!
The viewing rate are quite high i guess.
I especially like the part where Shi Te Long acting cheeky. Really Laugh Die Me!
He was really hilarious in the show.



Roy Chiu (邱澤) as Qin Zi Qi (秦子奇)


Alice Ko (柯佳嬿) as Sheng Xin Ren (沈杏仁)


Tia Lin (李毓芬) as Zheng Kai Er (鄭凱兒)


James Wen (溫昇豪) as Yu Cheng Feng (余承風)


Janel Cai (蔡淑臻) Wei Min Na as (衛敏娜)


Guo Shu Yao (郭書瑤) as Liu Yu Le (劉禹樂)


Li Pei Xu (李沛旭) as Shi Te Long (史特龍)


You see their cheeky looks in one of the scenes.
Really hilarious.
Its the first time I saw Qiu Ze taking this kind of role.


Many songs in this show are really nice!
I really love it.

卓文萱 - 不要不要
Theme song for this show and first time hearing this kind of genre from Genie Zhuo.


郁可唯 微加幸福


郁可唯- 好朋友只是朋友


郁可唯 - 伤不起


卓文萱 - 夠了


卓文萱 - 想飛的自由落體


吳忠明 - 永不

No comments: