Thursday, February 02, 2012

Second Day of CNY

Hey Everybody~!
I know I haven been blogging promptly because I was too addicted to my current drama.
The show is finishing soon in Taiwan this weekend. Boohoo~

Anyway let’s turn back to the second day of my CNY.
It was a last minute plan in morning to go to BF’s Gugu house for visiting.
We had our brunch at her house, then watch some TV shows and left her place at about 4pm.





We rushed down to The Cathay with BF’s mum and dad to catch Dance Dance Dragon.

This is a local New Year movie.
I felt that it's quite a nice show as I had some laughter in the show.
The baby boy is also very cute!
I always wonder how do they make film with baby? Must be not easy. Haha..

After our movie, we went to Hong Bao River at Esplanade and we took some photos.
Hong Bao River always attract a lot people, not only the Chinese, I saw other races as well.








This year the rabbit so not cute one! :/



After which, we went for our dinner at Pizza Hut; Marina Square.
Went back home after that as we start work the next day....

Haha our funny photo.







I don't look good on photos that day, must be my make up, my messy hair and the clothes I wore!
Really look like shit lor.. SIGH! :(

No comments: