Saturday, February 25, 2012

SMRT Makan Session with BongQiuQiu!

I guess I was lucky to be chosen by Nuffnang to join the SMRT Makan Session with BongQiuQiu! THANK YOU!!!
I also ask Nuffnang if they could invite Kenny and BF to accompany me because if I am alone I will feel awkward. ;p


By the way this is the last stop for the SMRT Makan Session and we went to Holland Village - 211 Roof Terrace Cafe recommended by QiuQiu!
Its my second stepping into Holland Village anyway and I will continue to go there to find good food~!


I was seated with Kenny, BF and a new known friend, Mike.
Mingle with them while the nuffies and QiuQiu help to order our food.














She is Lydia, one of the pretty nuffies that I make friend with.
She is nice, funny girl. :D


By the way, this was the menu of the day.
4 of us each ordered different main. I am not sure if its coincidentally or purposely. HAHA!


Cream of Mushroom




BF's Chicken with Risotto


Kenny's Lamb Cutlet with Chunky Chips in Mint Sauce


Mine Salmon Teriyaki with Brown Rice Pilaf


Mike's Spaghetti Vongloe with Tomato Bruschetta


Dessert

After food, its quiz time from SMRT!


Can see me so stress?
HAHAHA I was thinking which is the answer for one of the question.

I was the last few to submit the quiz but.....
I was really lucky to get 3rd place. *soooo proud of myself* =P


Me won the book, The End of Char Kway Teow. BUT I exchange with Mike cos....


He won Churpie! He didnt want Churpie and he wanted the book that I won so we exchange!


Yay! Lucky me~ Woohoo..


BF not bad also. He won S.H.E Shero album which later give it to Kenny as he didnt collect S.H.E album. ^~^

Later after everything, everyone went around to take photos.




Me with the pretty Nuffies~


With Lydia again.


With the guys.

That's all for the daytime.
Overall it was a fun experience.
The place was pretty but advisable not to go during the day time if u don't like the sun.
I was sweating like hell. *too shy to take off my cardigan* =X
Food is so-so lah..
Thankful for BF and Kenny accompany if not I guess I won't be enjoying that much for the day. =OOO


Oh yah. This is a gift from SMRT to us!

No comments: