Monday, February 13, 2012

Sun With Moon

Last Saturday, I met up with Sheauwei.
Haven seen her for about 2months plus.
We got a lot to catch up!
Brought her to Sun with Moon to try the japanese food because i heard few good reviews about it and was quite curious about the food there.




Ordered this but I am not sure what's this call.


Inside the hot pot.





The food was not that bad.
Maybe I shall go back and try the others.
Price wise, a little expensive.
There were long queues during lunch hours so I guess its quite popular.





After which, we went shopping at Sephora and H&M.
Total damage of $200+.


One of the damage. These 3 cost me $139! =X

I also got a blazer in H&M.
Its really nice and I really love it!


Here that's me trying to be funny. =p
My fren say I am catwoman in disguise. :OO

Anyway, very happy to meet her.
Always had fun and laughter when i met her.
After which, I parted with her at around 7pm then met BF for dinner at Ippudo Ramen. ^~^

No comments: