Sunday, February 26, 2012

Wooo~ Weekend!

My weekend was good not only cos of the SMRT Makan Session! Haha..
Anyway, after the makan session that day, BF and I went to Plaza Singapore to watch The Wedding Diary 《结婚那件事》.


This show is sponsor by Sovil Titus watch so I guess they make a show out of it.
Not only that, they also tell how us how the 2 couples gone thru before and after the wedding.
Overall, its a nice and funny show.

After the show, BF say we go Marina Barrage to chill before heading for supper.
End up we try to fly kite.
We didnt zhng any LED onto our kite so its dark when we try to fly it.
Its was our third attempt trying to fly the kite.
Still quite fail attempt. D;
I am not sure it is because there's no strong wind or our kite is heavy or the string sux or the problem lies with us who are noob in flying kite.
Anyway, we bought a reel for our kite.
Currently our type of reel is Picture1.jpg and we bought Picture2.jpg.


Picture1.jpg


Picture2.jpg

So hopefully the next time we try to fly the kite, it will fly up high in the sky. ^~^

After kite flying, we went to Swee Choon for supper.
And I gain back my 500g after my weekend sinful supper! D;

On Sunday, its our usual sleep until 自然醒 day.
At night, we went to Changi Village for Nasi Lemak.
The queue is forever long.
I duno is it the slow service or what seriously.
The Nasi Lemak standard dropping but the fried chicken still nice lah..

Sunday is a day where I dread going to work next day.
Wish Monday never comes.
OHHHH WELLLL....
Arupt ending here.
Bye lah.. =p

No comments: