Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Be The Face of Hakubi White 2012 #1

Aww today is White Valentine's Day in Japan, Korea, Taiwan and China.
And working in Japanese company with Japanese guys, they will follow this culture.
So.. I received a pack of chocolate from Kukihara san.
Kinda make me feel that its a special day today. ^~^

Anyway back to the topic.
I joined the 'Be The Face of Hakubi White 2012'!



Every time, I entered a contest is to try my luck.
However, who wouldnt want to win if you were to join a contest? Haha..
I don't have much supporter and I am not really that very thick-skinned to private message everyone in my FB to vote for me unless its those I know very well.
I shared on the newsfeed but it depends on them to vote for me.
Just like my blog post of this, it also depends on my reader who want to vote me or not. :)



Go to the page at https://apps.facebook.com/hakubiphotocontest/contests/198451/voteable_entries/46512359

Saw the green tick at the top right?
Just simply click on that will do. :D
Vote for me once a day~

Thank you and much appreciated!

No comments: