Saturday, March 31, 2012

Ending the March 2012...

I will lump everything for the past 2 days in this post.
Sorry, I've been too busy watching drama and lazy to seperate them into different posts.

I met up with EngSang on Friday for dinner at Itacho Sushi.
I wanted to try this long ago.
In the end, the food was quite disappointing to me.
We didnt order any sushi because it's really expensive.
Like 1 piece of sushi can cost you $2!
Well, I might as well eat it at Sakae Sushi.
The menu doesnt really have much to choose from as well. =(













Overall, the salmon sashimi is the only dish I like there. HAHA~
Because the salmon sashimi is so fresh!

After our dinner, we went Irish Pub to chillax.
We both ordered a cocktail.
The price for the cocktail are nett price, no GST! Not bad..
The ambience there is also not too bad as well.











Reached home at around 11.30pm and boyfriend came over my house to fetch me to his house at around midnight. :D
Stayed over and we overslept till we missed our breakfast timing, as usual..


In the evening, we caught the movie The Hunger Games.
I've seen the triller whenever I watch movie but the thought of watching this movie never came across my mind.
Until when this show is up, a lot of people commending this its nice, so we went to watch it.
Indeed, this movie is good!
I really like how the story flow.

After which we had dinner at Crystal Jade at Bugis.
We ordered quite a lot and didnt really finish all.
Haha.. all thanks to Mr Boyfriend who said that he was hungry that he can eat one cow.
In the end, he couldn't finish everything. LOL.
Part of it maybe the food there wasn't very tasty.
I guess the outlet at Takashimaya cooks better food. ^^

So, March is over soon.
Let's welcome April~ YAY!

No comments: