Saturday, March 17, 2012

I LIED!

From the previous post you see how long my hair is?
Waist length!!!
My god.
4 years of growing it till this length. Hahaha..



Anyway, I tricked BF on Thursday night by sending him the above photo.
Telling him that I cut short my hair. HAHA!
And I guess he kinda believe! :O
I was being cheeky, as always. :p

I too post the photo up on my FB and Twitter.
Few friends dont believe it either.
Well they are right that I didn't cut short.
But if I were to cut short my hair, I wanna cut that hair length!
I mean serious! Hahaha..
Gonna be a fresh look on me and easy to maintain.

However, a few friend say its doesnt look nice on me.
They still prefer my long hair.
I somehow feels boring about my long hair. HAHA!

I will cut it!
Its just a matter of time only. Hee~

No comments: