Thursday, March 22, 2012

Le Boyfriend

I hope I am not living in a beautiful dream.
Even if it is, I hope it will be kept in good memories.


No one can coax me like how he does.
No matter how bad my temper is, even if he's not really in the wrong, he still take in my nonsense and continue coaxing me.
Sometimes I do feel guilty after cooling down when I realize it’s actually not totally his fault.
And he never scolds/ argues with me.
I find it weird.. He can fierce other people but not on me.. Why ah?
I should feel lucky?

I know I made myself sounds like the bad person here. Haha..
As much as I want to deny it, it’s the truth.
I have no choice but to admit that he treats me the bestest! :D
Even though, he’s really a woodblock sometimes.

I wonder if one day, when he couldn’t take my nonsense and just break up with me. =OOO
Then I just got to blame no one but myself already.

Honestly, I feel touched with he came over my place and passed me a cup of Ice Milo saying that it is to make me cool down.
Hmm.. I thought Milo is a heaty drink? HAHA.
Anyway, I can see that he is sincere to do these for me. :)

Everyone has their imperfection.
No one is perfect in this world.
In order to keep a strong relationship, it takes two hands to clap.
Thus, we have to compromise each other.

My problem is the trust issue.
Trust is the most important factor to keep a relationship going.
However, I guess I am insecure that why sometimes I find it hard to trust.

I am the kind who bottles up feeling until when I cannot take it, I will explode.
Even my friends tell me that I shouldn’t be like this, but I don’t wanna show that I am such a petty person.
Therefore, I am doing that.
It has become a habit of mine.
Oh well, hopefully can change this bad habit of mine. (Haha.. been trying it for years.. Zzz..)


To end this post, I just want to say that I hope even if one day we walked our separates way, I will still want to remember all the good memories instead of the bad one. :)

No comments: