Friday, March 23, 2012

Raman Champion @Iluma

BF dated me for a dinner at Raman Champion which is located at Iluma Level 4.
I think they opened last year but I didnt have the chance to try.
Due to BF's craving, I finally got the chance to try.
As my working area is at Bugis, I sometimes saw the poster which introdues their raman.
There are total of 6 different stores with many choice of ramen to choose from!



Below are what we ordered.


This is Hakata Aijitama Ramen is from the Ikkousha store.
The thickness of the noodle is the same as Ipuddo raman.
However, it becomes soggy real fast after soaking in the soup. :(
Unlike the one in Ippudo, their hardness of the ramen, will not soften easily.
And the meat is soft and it kinda melt in my mouth but its quite blend.


BF ordered from the Gantetsu.
Its ramen from Sapparo.
Actually, I am not a fan of ramen from Sapparo.
I tried once at a store in Takashimaya and its not to my liking.

Overall, the food is ok.
Price wise I think its ok because the bowl of ramen is really a lot!
I was greedy as I ordered the large bowl.
In the end, I couldnt finish it. HAHA~
I guess I will patronize again to try the other ramen.
But Ippudo ramen is still the top in my list! :D

No comments: