Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Veron's 25th!

Celebrated my dearest girlfriend birthday last Saturday.
Her actual birthday is today!
So that was an early celebration for herself and with her friends.

BF contributed by asking his mum to cook a pot of meehoon for the chalet!
I loveeeeeee his mum homecook meehoon.
I just cant stop bragging about it. Its just too good and my favourite! LOL

So BF and I reached at her chalet at ard 7pm, not full attendance yet. HAHA..
While waiting, we watching TV, photo taking and eat.






The last time I took photo with BF was like in January during the CNY period! *roll eyes*

After the people came, and we finished eating..
Its cake cutting session!
What's a birthday without a cake right?


DA DAH! Mango cake from Emicake.












*singing happy birthday song to her*


*blowing the candles off*




Ehh seriously, I dont know why is she laughing like tat.
But by looking at her this expression, make me smile too. LOL


Steph the cake cutting and distributor.. LOL


Inside the cake. Definitely for Mango cake lover.


Meow~ It has green eyes!
We saw 2 skinny cats there.
One of them was injured. :(
I wonder which animal abuser abused it!
Really pervertic!
The cat is very pathetic. :(

After that we tried light painting using sparkles captured by my camera!
Surprisingly it can do the same effect like BF's DSLR!
Yay! I loveeee my Olympus Pen Mini~ Y


A failed drawing of "happy bday". Haha..


2 Hearts & 2 Stars


S . J . V


:D


Love this photo of us very much!








Big kisses to the bday girl!

After which, my camera went dead.
If not, there will be more photos! LOL.

Went to play bubbles and also usual Monopoly deal games with BF, Tommy, Alphon.
Out of 4 games, I won 3 games!
LOL! Lady Luck was with me that day yo~ ^~^

Left the chalet at ard 12.30am.
I had a great time.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VERON!
LOVE U MUCH MUCH! *muacks*

No comments: