Monday, March 19, 2012

Well Spent Weekend

Last weekend was quite a well spent one.
On the Saturday, after brunch with BF, we went for bicycle hunting.
Actually we wanted to fly kite, but we postpone again due to the time constraint. Haha.
BF & I was thinking of getting a bicycle so we can go Punggol for cycling.

After which, we went for movie at NEX.

Yes, we watched Timeless Love.
BF actually wanted to watch with his friend but I duno why he watched with me in the end. -_-
I think this show is quite meaningful if you really watch it.
Unlike BF, he fell asleep watching this show. -_-""
Quite surprised that Desmond Koh is one of the director for this show.


And I cannot stop saying that Aloysius Pang is so good looking! *slurp*
I think most girls will admire Aloysius Pang and guys as well as some girls will be admiring Kimberly. Haha..
Hmm.. the girl who acted as Pepper, I find that her acting can be improved as I find it quite unnatural.
Best actor there should be Joshua already, that is needless to say. Haha..

After our movie, we went for our dinner at Kovan for Ailsan Teochew porridge before heading back his house.

On Sunday, we went to the Food & Beverage Food Fair at Suntec.
Didnt really try much of the food there but there are really quite a lot of varieties.
Its also the same as the one held at EXPO.

So yup, thats almost all for weekend.
At least Sunday wasnt a day that we lie on bed, watch tv and slack the whole day away. ^^

No comments: