Tuesday, April 24, 2012

BellaBox April



Received a package when I was back from my Taiwan trip!
Got to know that it was a gift from Huisan! :)
I have heard of Bellabox from some bloggers but I didnt subscribe it. Haha..

So here's the April surprises that they gave. <3




All the items. :)
First time trying the Kinohimitsu collagen drink.
Actually it is not to my liking, I still prefer DHC Collagen Beauty 7000. :)
I started last year September and still continuing it now even though in between I have tried other brand.


Enavose H2Osis Black Tea Quench Mask
It sound like a hydrating mask to me.
Still have not tried this product yet.
I hope its good. :)


Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow
This look like BB cream to me.
I also have not tried this product because I am currently using Faceshop BB cream imported from Korea.

Not only items that are contain in the box.
Bellabox also gave away vouchers and some beauty tips!



I think it is quite good.
Thanks Huisan. :D

No comments: