Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Birthday with Sheau Wei!

Met up with Sheauwei at Jcube for dinner.
If you dont know yet, its a new mall located near Jurong East MRT station.
There are not much shops there but there are a few new restaurants that you can try out.
There's also a ice skating rink.
I think its bigger than the kallang leisure park.
In future, I think I'll go there for ice skating since its nearer to my place.

Anyway, we ate at Kungfu Paradize.
Its food concept is a little like Xin Wang Cafe to me.
We ordered our main dishes and a choco lava cake.



This is the Lava cake! Not very nice as the cake is not hot enough.

Me got a pretty Swatch watch from her!
The watch is very loose for my skin wrist and it's not adjustable, but nonetheless I love it very much!





Pardon me for the lousy quality photos because I used my phone camera on that day.
I brought my digital camera but I didnt used it! Hahaha..
Took the photo and post the photos instantly on Instagram, if you do realize the my side bar. :D
Ok, last photo before this post end. :)

No comments: