Monday, April 30, 2012

Ending the month of April with a Smile~

Today is the last day of April.
My favorite month is going to over! D;
I really had fun this month.
The busiest month I ever had.
As you can see, I was too busy to even blog properly ever since I'm back from Taiwan.
I have so so many backdated blog posts!
Really gonna find time to blog it out and events are still coming in.

In a few days time, I am leaving SG again for Phuket!
Finally I am going to a new island! Can't wait!!
Blue sky, clear water, powdery sands and Phi Phi Island.
I always wanna go there!
Ever since last year Redang Trip, I am looking forward to more of this relaxing trip.
By the way, it was an impromptu decision as BF wana a birthday trip for himself.
So he grab me along with him and decide to go on this coming long weekend, due to Vesak Day! :D
Yup, just a short getaway and I dont need to apply any leave for this. Hoho~
Gonna save my leaves for more holiday yo~

While typing this blog, I'm uploading my Taiwan trip photos into my Facebook.
Sorry for those who cant see it still as you are not in my friend list.
But I promise I will try my very best to edit and blog it out.
Cant wait to share my experiences in Taichung.
There are a lot of beautiful photos we took!

Oh and last Saturday, I went to USS, like finally, with my girlfriends and girlfriend's brother.
It was really fun and I really enjoyed it very much.
I got to play the Battlestar Galactica ride finally!
Love the feeling of the adrenaline rush. Woo yeah~
Can't understand why some guys dont really like or are afraid to take the roller coaster!?
I find it really fun! Haha..

Ok, sorry no photos for this post.
If you wanna see photos just follow me at Instagram, @lovesjing.
Or you can just see the photos at the side bar. :)
Alright, signing off now.
Happy Labour Day! Happy Holiday!

No comments: