Sunday, April 01, 2012

I LOVE APRIL!

FIRSTLY, HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY!
This year, only my dear Veron tried to trick me but UNSUCCESSFUL! LOL
Every year she tried to trick me and most of the time I fell for it.
Yes, I get tricked easily. D;

Anyway, You know why I love April?
BECAUSE ITS THE MONTH FOR MY BIRTHDAY~
All the celebration with my friends.

Sad thing is that I'm gonna be older by 1 year again.
Yes, age is catching up but that what I cannot stop.
So why not just live happily and do the things I wanna do?
Living life fulfilingly is the best thing in life that I can think of now.

So in about 2weeks time, I am also flying to Taiwan with my mum and sis.
Gonna be different feeling.
Because this time its gonna with family and not with boyfriend only.
I guess I gonna shop with sis until we drop. *jaw drop*
Very excited when I am typing this now.
Hope there will be many things to buy and I hope I get to see cherry blossam there since its Spring time.

Then, I gonna go USS with Engsang, Jingwen and Jingwen's bro!
Like finally!! I am yearning to play those rides in USS but nobody got the guts to play with me.
I'm so sad and I hate boyfriend for not bringing me that time. LOL =X
Oh, the fun and the excitment there, I CANT WAITTTTTT!
Ok, I gonna chill..
I think I am over excited just by imagining it. LOLOL..

All the good things happening in April, that's why April is LOVEEEEE~~~~
Ok Bye~ ;P

No comments: